Posted on our website: Tournament Locations and Waivers.
The Hockessin PAL center is located at 7259 Lancaster Pike, Hockessin, DE 19707.
Our goal is to get the kids back into the swing of things in a competitive yet fun manner.
A few items: Waivers and Health Check:
I just sent a Google form for waivers. Please do NOT complete until within 24 hours of play. If any health screen questions are a “YES”, please do not attend the playday.
Here is the link to the Waiver: https://forms.gle/sQY7zhjmEP42fLvK9
Logistics at the PAL:
- Every person who enters the building will have their temperature taken by PAL staff at the door.
- In order to keep the building occupancy under the cap of 50, we cannot have any spectators. We will have 4 teams (40 kids) + coaches (4) and umpires (4) which puts us right at 50 with the building staff.
- If your team has a game off, you will have to exit the building and return to cars so we can manage the occupancy level.
- Please do not bring full loads of gear into the building, just what you need to play and your waters.
- After your games please exit IMMEDIATELY and do post game talks outside as we have reduced time between games to 5 minutes. You must exit before the next team can come in.
- While we do not have a snack bar, there is a Wawa across the street, just past the PAL. There are a few restaurants as well, like Drip Café and Six Paupers if anyone wants to grab a bite post game.